Thursday 16 September 2010

Character Concepts - Red Locust


Its been a busy couple of days; not long before returning to uni now and I want to write as much of my book as possible. But that doesn't mean that I don't have room for drawing! <3
One old story of mine that has been left pretty undeveloped for some time, is Red locust - a compilation of short stories about a space hacker. It needs a lot of work but I felt like redesigning the characters anyway. Hey, not many stories get a look in at the moment with the Morgan Trilogy going full pelt. Page 900, anybody?
I photo shopped all the characters into a group photo but the girl didn't fit, so I shall put her in separately. I used copic marker for these ones, but I shall definitely be photo shopping now thanks to my new laptop! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment