Thursday 15 February 2018

Project Nyx Development

Project Nyx has been developing on schedule so far! Still in it's infancy, it is nonetheless something I am greatly enjoying and particularly proud of. The short film, following a young boy who enters into the 'Ocean Champion' competition, has been so much fun creating characters and ideas around a water based world. It's also a big learning process for me, so I'm having a lot of fun with it. Animatic is almost finalised, new software tutorials are underway, and designs are being worked through in prep for animation beginning early March of this year. Little Nyx, the lead, has always had a design in my mind from early on but I still haven't decided on a concrete colour scheme. For now, here are the earliest and very first designs of him coming to fruition -

No comments:

Post a Comment